Sunday, October 25, 2020

[Pann] Who do you think was really born to be an idol?

Pann: Who do you think was really born to be an idol?

OP: For me, Nayeon, Baekhyun, Jang Wonyoung.

[+59] Byun Baekhyun for real.


[+55] Baekhyun Nayeon.

[+48] Sana, Nayeon, V, Jungkook, Jimin, Baekhyun.

[+35] 'Love Me Right' Baekhyun for real. He is the standard of idols.

[+25] I also like 'Love Me Right' Baekhyun but whenever I see how talented and determined Baekhyun with strong character, I can't help but wonder what he would do if he wasn't an idol.


[+25] Seulgi and Baekhyun.

[+24]
 It's Baekhyun, isn't it? He is full of talents.


[+18] I agree so fcking much on Baekhyun.

[+18] Baekhyun and Nayeon for me too.

[+9] Sana Nayeon Baekhyun

[+6] Baekhyun Jennie Seulgi Haechan.

[+4] 'Unfair' Baekhyun is a legend.


[+4] Baekhyun Jennie Nayeon

[+4] Baekhyun Jennie

[+3] Byun Baekhyun. He is perfect like his own name.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.