Friday, October 30, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun finally spoke up about the exposure post (on Instagram)

Pann: Baekhyun finally spoke up about the exposure post (on Instagram)

- As expected, he is like the leader of the first tier. His feedback is fcking fast. He is so cool.

-  I hope you know that it is not that (BH) is shielding him (CY).

- Nation's most hip/coolest Byun Baekhyun.

- Wow I'm a fan of another artist but it's so satisfied to see. Baekhyun's fans must be very satisfied.

- Wow I'm a fan of another artist but I'm very impressed by Baekhyun after this. It's so satisfied.

I think all the people who read this and thinks he (BH) defends CY are in fifth grade of Korean language.

- Do you really understand that as a shield? They need to write articles properly.

- All the comments on acquaintance's posts were focused on Baekhyun; the common sense is that it shouldn't be on him, but the focus was on him. Baekhyun was beating up with all kinds of rumors; and the fuss about it was no joke.

- It is ridiculous that Baekhyun got bashed more than the person who is directly involved.

- I see Baekhyun in a new light. He is communicating with fans a lot on Twitter. He's really seeing everything.

- Baekhyun-ah, please sue them. Even though it's not about you, there are many posts that bash you. It's driving me crazy.

- What's the level of the journalists that they have such a bad comprehension? 

- My forever wish that Byun Baekhyun would file a lawsuit. At first, he said he didn't care about hateful comments and he read it to improve himself, and I thought he was mentally strong and cool. He is still cool now. But when I see him, people who say that he won't be suing anyone, so they think they can treat him the way they want or say whatever about him. They tried to abuse him like that and put him under rumors. I really feel bad for him.

- As expected the first tier million seller is different.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.