Saturday, October 24, 2020

[Instiz/Pann] Balance member, good proportion, funny nickname

Pann: Balance member can't help but being very popular

Baekhyun is mentioned.

- Being good at their own job is the rule.

- Of course, I like all the members, but the balance member either has top one core fandom or stays in the top two. It's also so proudable when you like them because they have skills.

- First of all, their face is perfect, and if their dancing, singing, and talents are all perfect, they can't help but being popular.

Instiz: Baekhyun's proportion is really good


- His proportion is really good.

- Wow I got surprised while I was scrolling down. So long.

- Woah I scrolled down the screen, and his legs keeps coming out.

- Long-legs puppy.

- What's with his legs? So long.

- Woah his legs are really long.

- The real proportion... his face is also like a bean, and his proportion is great.

- His proportion is good, face is small, I can't forget it when I first saw Baekhyun at the concert.

Instiz: Among Baekhyun's nicknames, this one is very funny

OP: 'The man of Kim Yeoju*1'

*1: __not really sure 100% even though I have researched many times__ the nickname comes from a popular fanfic related to Baekhyun. I think the name of the fanfic is 'My name is Kim Yeoju, my boyfriend's name is Byun Baekhyun'. Kim is a very common last name in South Korea, 'Yeoju' also means 'female main character, so it is like Baekhyun appears in so many fanfics that he is a boyfriend of many female main characters in fanfics

- My last name is also 'Kim'

- Hello, I'm Kim Yeoju.

- I don't usually read, but when I saw that nickname, I wondered to what extent (that he has that nickname) that I read. But I really agree.

'The prince of Sangmang-dong'*2 and 'The Man of Kim Yeoju' are top 2

*2: There is a place/account called Sangmang-dong Community Center (on daum cafe, I believe) which is famous for publishing a lot of delusional photos/gifs*3, and there are lots of Baekhyun related photos/gifs, so they call him 'The Prince of Sangmang-dong'

*3: Basically they have a photo/gif of Baekhyun, then they write an imaginary caption for that photo/gif. For example, this one is a (most) famous delusional gif of Baekhyun:

"The girlfriend said her hands are cold, so he caught her hands while driving"








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.