Friday, October 23, 2020

[Instiz] I'm not a fan, but isn't Baekhyun's personality a bit calm?



Instiz: I'm not a fan, but I look for Baekhyun (stuff). Everyone, isn't Baekhyun's personality a bit calm?

OP: He looked like a playful man, but he is calm... What should I say? Drowsy? I saw recommended video on Youtube, so I watched some of them. He is calm. It is like the feeling of walking alone at dawn. Isn't it heart fluttering?

- Right. He is drowsyish.

- It feels like he is a big puppy. 

- He looks like such a sociable person but he is a home-dol. It's his reverse charm to me.

- True. I thought he was playful but the more you know him, the more heart-warming he is.

- Our puppy is drowsy and calm. That is his killing point.

- Even when he is having a lot of fun, but then he is losing battery, then he needs time to recharge.

- It is like he is being all excited, then he has gotten more and more quiet in a moment, and then he is like a sleeping puppy.

- Drowsy, heart-warming, and firm.

- It is something like he is not warm but like a (lightly) warmish electric pad. If you compare, he is not burning hot or stuffy, but he is warmish, so it likes the feeling of falling asleep well. I don't know what I'm saying... you understood, right?

- He is very calm style when he is alone. When I watch his live, the majority of time is him singing, so I like it so much.

- He is really calm and quiet when he goes solo, not when with a group. I like it when he is like that.

- According to Baekhyun, he is like out of battery quickly and he also recharges quickly. He is really good at games and sports, but he is not competitive, but once he does, he is good at everything.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.