Sunday, September 20, 2020

[Youtube] 'Bungee' - Baekhyun

 
Youtube: Bungee

[+200] I was working part-time and I thought Dean came out with a new song. I looked at the playlist at work and it was this song. I fcking like it. I was like "Was Baekhyun this kind of singer?" He's an idol, but he doesn't have an idol vibe. Thanks to you, I have found and listened to all the Baekhyun's songs. Maybe because Dean is my bias, so I like this song much better than the title song. My ears are melting.

[+137] The idol label is definitely scary. When I first heard the song, I thought it was a Crush's song. I couldn't imagine it was EXO's Baekhyun at all.

[+125] It's a really a god song. The song is one of five (fingers)...no three (fingers) masterpieces of 2020... No, it's just the best. His voice color is crazy.

[+116] Is the beat a scam or is his digestion ability at god level? These types of songs aren't my favorite, but I listen to all Baekhyun songs even b-side tracks. Personally I think his vocal, voice color, and skills are number 1 among current idols. His voice is unrivaled. He is so handsome. That's why I don't get bored listening to him. If I can buy a voice, I'll save money forever until I can buy Baekhyun's voice. Fck

[+105] He is seriously insane. This is kind of a person that people call genius, right? 

[+73] I like the title song very much but in this album I like "Bungee" the most.

[+26] After this song came out, I haven't found any song that is this good yet... It's one and only, Teacher Baekhyun...

[+20] I'm rooting for 'Bungee' live. I really want to hear it live..

[+18] Hyung, my girlfriend told me to stop listening to your song. She's jealous that I like you more than she does. But it's good, what can I do? I'm coming to listen to it again today.

[+12] 'Bungee' fans appear. Please dress in Cinnamon version outfit and sing this please, Baekhyun.

[+5] What's he seriously? He digests ballad, R&B and even dance songs... He's really, really amazing. I knew he is good, but I didn't know he is this good. The huge title EXO hides Baekhyun's skills way too much.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.