Friday, July 31, 2020

[Theqoo] Debut rankings of Baekhyun's "Garden In The Air" on music charts

Melon #14
Genie #5
Bugs #3





Theqoo: Current debut rankings of Baekhyun's "Garden In The Air" on music charts

- I envy his power.

- Oh the result came out well.

- Woah that's great.

- Baekhyun's power.

- I wasn't expect it but the result came out well.

- Woah I envy him. Honestly, I don't listen to EXO often but EXO's solo has a trust-to-listen image. People around me also say like that.

- I also downloaded it. The song is good.

- His voice color is really nice.

- He is so good at using falsetto.

- The song is good and his voice is jjang.

- The result comes out good.

- The ranking came out good. It's a cover though.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.