Saturday, April 11, 2020

[Youtube] Crying moments of Baekhyun who doesn't cry often.


Youtube: Crying moments of Baekhyun who doesn't cry often.

[+2.5k] There is no strong person from the beginning. It's the circumstances making one strong, isn't it? If our Baekhyunee wants to cry, just cry. He is always a benign person to me...

[+1.5k] I can never feel his love for fans is pretension. A group whose love for fans doesn't even raise any doubt or thoughts.

[1.4k] It breaks my heart because the one who doesn't often cry cries. Baekhyun-ah, let's be happy ㅠㅠㅠ

[+1.3k] I absolutely cannot watch "Promise"... that time was really aww

[+766] Baekhyun who usually doesn't show us when he cries, when he cries, I will just cry together with him ㅠㅠ Hyun-ah, if you want to cry, cry as much as you want. I always support you and give you a pat ㅠㅠ

[+493] For real though. Baekhyun doesn't often cry but before Minseok enlists, I watched him crying at the concert, it shows how much he relies on Minseok. Let's be happy. Let's love. Let's be discharged.

[+490] It breaks my heart. Baekhyun-ah, don't cry. We will always be here. We are always with you.

[+427] The higher he has gone, the deeper his love for fans is.

[+368] I burst into tears when I watched this. Watching Baekhyun who doesn't often cries being overwhelmed with emotion, he must have been very sad.

[+105] If I loved someone in my next life, it would definitely be you, Baekhyun-ah.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.