Sunday, April 5, 2020

[Instiz] 'Truth or Dare game' anecdote about Baekhyun

1. The friend who is said to attend the same school with Baekhyun quoted a translation from an interview
(t/n: A user mentioned it in the comment section of another post, I think it's the original one)

The interview in Japan magazine:
Q: Which character was you in high school days?
Baekhyun: First, the entire school knew me (smiling). I was an amazing guy who is cheerful, extremely fun, and kind of having a unique side, so I think maybe that's why all other students knew me. When I was at school, they knew me as an interesting talkative guy and a guy who sang very well (smiling).

Friend's quote tweet:
"He was so popular to the extent that when the girls gathered together and played Truth or Dare game, his name was mentioned the most and they were like "Oh you like him too...?", which only (Baekhyun) himself didn't know. Baekhyun-ah, it was not just because you are fun, you are fun but they said it's because you are handsome..."

2. Instiz: Truth or Dare game on school trip 
(t/n: OP made up a similar situation according to the story above)

As Baekhyun is usually so playful and noisy, if he is joking around, (the girls are like) “Ahh don’t do that~!!! You are dead~~~!!!”

Then they have a school trip, the girls gather together and play Truth or Dare. If there is one person saying, “Actually I like Byun Baekhyun...”, on the outside, they are like “Eh why do you like that guy?!?! Byun Baekhyun?!? Hahaha”, but deep inside everyone is like “Ah she also...?

Comments:

- He’s the first love of everyone.

- Why there is no one like Baekhyun in my school?

- Why did I go to a school for female?

- I’m always grateful how I’m not at the same age and go to the same school with Baekhyun. If I were, at that age and if I had a crush on him, I’d be in big trouble.

- He’s the person that everyone has liked him at least once.

- Byun Baekhyun is like the one who usually jokes around with me and I think we are close unusually. Then when he jokes with other girls, I’m being upset myself.

- I want to go to the same school with Byun Baekhyun. I’d be happy even when I just watch him from afar. 

- It’s like I was joking “Yah Byun Baekhyun you are like this, that’s why you don’t have a girlfriend”. Then I heard from Baekhyun “Actually I’m dating XX from next class” I was like “Yah daebak I feel sorry for XX” but I would be crying hard on the way home.

- It’s real hard not to like Baekhyun.

3. Instiz: Heol Baekhyun "Truth or Dare game" that is real?!?!

- It's real. A friend who attended the same school with Baekhyun talked about it.

- It's real.

- Woah it's insane. It's really five times more heart fluttering.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.