Thursday, April 30, 2020

[Instiz] Baekhyun's speech that sounds like quotes from youth novel's male lead

Instiz: Baekhyun's speech that sounds like quotes from youth novel's male lead

1. 

Q. Was it difficult for us completely?


"No. There is no single day that is meaningless."

2.


"No matter what I say today, you will still laugh, right?"

3.


"If we trust each other day by day like this, won't we get to know each other perfectly? I think like that. We'll approach you first."

4. 


"I think that there are a lot of people that I have to protect. For now."

5.


"Burdens of mind, even if you don't get the answer, they get a little lighter by sharing with someone."

6.


"If I do well, they will like me. Actually I hope so."

7.


"It's 7PM to 8PM in the summer. It's 5PM to 6PM in the winter. When the sun sets. I like the feeling when the moon and the sun meet each other."

8.


"Whether it's snowing or raining, I also feel down without me knowing. So, if possible, I try to stay at home only on such days. The sky is cloudy, the ground is muddy."

9.

Q. Has your your view of Apgujeong-dong changed?


"No. I feel the same. It's still complex and at the same time...it's sophisticated and luxurious, but also lonely. It's a place that so many elements and emotions intersect.

10.


"It hurt a bit. But I'm alright. Everyone, please say that I did a great job."

11.


"No matter what people say, what you believe is the right answer."

12.


"I look forward to you who will not be influenced by anything."

13.


"Winter has its own unique scent. So I like winter."

14.


"I like. I like cherry blossoms."

15.


"To make it short, I turned it on for a bit. The reason is, just listen to it."

16.


"Why are you so scared of everything, huh?"

17.


"It's like the place where time has stopped."

18.


"Baekhyun's Starry Night"

19.


"Now we get wet under the same rain, it's like a scene of falling in love."

20.


"Let's not think that we are far away from each other."

21.


"You said you love me? Say it one more time please."

22.


"I love you as much as the number of snowflakes that are now falling."

23.


"Let's be happy, we. Isn't that everything we need?"










Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.