Thursday, December 12, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun amazes netizens with his bare face at the latest fansign



Theqoo: Baekhyun’s skin condition when he attended a fansign with his bare face because his face hurt

- His skin is extremely nice.

- Woah I really envy him...

- Baekhyun’s eyes are really cute.

- His skin is like a boiled egg.

- I feel like his skin shines inside out… he shines brightly.

- His skin looks shiny...

- Really? I’m the only one aging fck.

- His skin is so nice and his bare face is cute.

- If I had his skin, I’d go with no foundation. 

- Even with makeup, my skin doesn’t look like his… envy him so much.

- His skin is nice but why his hands keep attracting me more. His hands are so beautiful.

- If I had his skin, I would go with no makeup. 

- Idols are always tired but how can he even have no dark circles… I envy him so much.

- I watched him on Knowing Brothers and I was surprised at how fcking nice his skin was.

- He looks so soft...




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.