Wednesday, July 24, 2019

[Theqoo] Review of Baekhyun's 'UN Village' on IZM


Theqoo: Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’ izm review

Review by Kim Banya: “The title extremely evokes curiosity. It makes those who are not familiar with where ‘UN Village’ is and how the place is curious about the space and those who know well about this wealthy village located at Hannam-dong want to know what contents are contained. The words "Dokseodang Children’s Park", which are not old-fashioned and sounds like a foreign language, shows how the song having sophisticated and trendy mood in it. Aside from the direct description of area, the reverse lyrics are also clever. (The song is not about the village, but it’s a story about the hill. The word ‘Hill’ is also not directly showed, but hidden in the chorus.)”

- Is this even a review?

- Is that all?

- Is this a review about lyrics?

- This is not a review about the singer but more like about the composer…

- Not a Baekhyun fan, but his voice suits this song so well. I agree about the line “"Dokseodang Children’s Park” ㅋㅋ the hidden word which can’t be heard clearly, but it turns out to match the song perfectly. I like this song and the one with Beenzino the most.

- This is not song review but lyrics and title review.

- But this song has good ratings among songs on IZM.

- It is true that the song is sophisticated and good. It brings nice feelings when we drive near Hannam-dong. But it is such a pity that after the song ends, there is nothing left except for “UN Village”

- The rating is good though.

- It looks like Un Village going viral.

- I feel like this was half-done?? The song is truly sophisticated though.

- They wrote a long paragraph without any content. I want to write my report like that too.

- Agree. I feel like the song is really refreshing and sophisticated.

- Why is the review like that? I like Baekhyun’s song by the way.

- Baekhyun’s song is really sophisticated. He sang very well.

- I don’t think they wrote the review without any sincerity. I feel like the OP personally enjoy how sophisticated and trendy the song is in general and especially the lyrics also. There have been many simple reviews like this too. Anyway, the rating is good.
> I think so too. The whole album was well-made. The level of perfection is also high.

- I think the lyrics have an impact on them, so they wrote like that. This song is really sophisticated and nice.

- I thought this would be a song IZM would like and the review rating would be good and it turned out to be as good as expected.

- Not only about the lyrics, but when I read the part about "Dokseodang Children’s Park" sounding like a foreign language, I expected they talked more about his singing methods...but they only wrote about the lyrics… I feel like there have to be something else after that.

- I don’t really like this review, but IZM won’t do review if they don’t like to. They don’t do reviews on every song. That’s why I think they must like the song to write a review about and give good rating.

- The song is good, so of course the rating is also good.


Theqoo: [July’s new songs) Baekhyun -  Melomance - Heize - Ben IZM reviews

OP: In order of ratings

#1. ‘Un Village’: 3.5 stars

- Oh Baekhyun’s rating is good though.

- They don’t do album review for Baekhyun’s Baekhyun?
> Album reviews need more time if they do.

- Baekhyun’s album songs are all good. Not a fan but I was surprised when I listened to it.

- The song must be good that they give him 3.5 stars and give comment on the lyrics only. They like the song as it brings sophisticated and trendy mood.

- I agree that Baekhyun’s song sounds sophisticated and trendy.

- Baekhyun’s song is good. It really sounds trendy.

- Baekhyun’s song is good. It’s obviously he really put efforts into this album.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.