Thursday, July 25, 2019

[Theqoo] ‘City Lights’ album review on IZM


Review translation

Theqoo: Baekhyun’s new song ‘UN Village’, album review on izm

- His words are complicated.

- Oh 3 stars.

- On izm, this is considered high praise already. I also enjoy Baekhyun’s album.

- ‘Psycho’ is a bonus that he put it because fans asked for though.

- This is considered as big compliment… the songs are good and Baekhyun also sings well.

- The quality of the album is good in general. I also feel ‘Psycho’ doesn’t fit in the album. This is the quality I expected from Baekhyun. I’m looking forward to his next album.

- I like ‘Psycho’ the most though.

- What’s with izm complimenting SM’s artists? ‘Psycho’ is a fan-service though.

- Except from ‘Psycho’, I like how from the title track to b-side tracks are all the same genre. The genre is also my favorite, so I even like it more. I feel like he sings very well also. I thought he would release a ballad, but this is more than I expected.

- Anticipating his 2nd album!

- I like ‘Betcha’ a lot.

- I like all the songs. I want to hear more genres from him.

- Baekhyun’s album is really good. I hope he released a 2nd album soon.

- He obviously stated ‘Psycho’ is a bonus track though.

- All of the b-side tracks are my style. I especially like ‘Betcha’ and ‘Diamond’ a lot.

- The album is really good.

- The album is a masterpiece. I love it so much.

- I’m really not getting tired of his songs.  I still listen to them until now.

- Baekhyun sings as all the songs are perfect for him. This is the highest level of sophistication.

- With this album, I have to recognize Baekhyun again. He sings very well.

- The rating is good. This whole album of Baekhyun is really good. Baekhyun digests all the songs well. ‘Psycho’ is a bonus song, and you may feel it is left out, but in fact the song itself is jjang.

- I don’t care about about Baekhyun, but I’m enjoying his songs.

- The review is good though. The album gives the feeling of completion and public appeal at some point.

- I can feel how well he sings through this album.

- I like the title track.

- He picked the songs very well. They are all sophisticated and good.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.