Tuesday, May 21, 2019

[Theqoo] If there is Baekhyun in reality, it would be this feeling









Theqoo: If there is Baekhyun in reality, it would be this feeling

OP: I tried to look for photos where he doesn’t have idol stylings or his hair dyed, no thick makeup to make him look hot. He is the type that will be popular if there is one in reality. 

- You said there was one like him in reality?

- Byun Baekhyun is just a baby.

- There is none in reality though.

- If he wasn’t a celebrity and went to a college, he would have a lot of female friends and hoobaes who have secret crushes on him. He has a lot of talents and jokes and is friendly, so it is quite normal for everyone to catch a glimpse of him...right? and if they keep seeing him, they will find him very handsome. I had one sunbae like that when I went to college. Baekhyun reminds me of that oppa.

- If there is one in reality, he or she would be very popular effortlessly… he would have many friends at school.

- We don’t have such a sunbae like him in reality, do we?

- I really want to date.

- I saw one sunbae like him on graduation day last year…

- Baekhyun is so cute.

- His smiles are so cute. He is the the type that will be extremely popular to people around him in reality.

- I envy his skin.

- Baekhyun looks more handsome with light makeup.

- If there is a person who has Baekhyun’s face, physical appearance and personality, I would just think of marrying him.

- There is no one look like him even closely.

- I really like face like his.

- He looks so heartwarming. Please have one like him around me.

- His face is my style.

- He is really so handsome.

- Baekhyun is not my bias, but my ideal visual type is him.

- He is they type that girls like.

- Let’s date!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.