Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[Instiz] Why accounts on Baekhyun in real life are different from fans and muggles?

Instiz: Why accounts on Baekhyun in real life are different from fans and muggles?

OP: In accounts from muggles, Baekhyun looks beautiful and cute, a puppy.
In fanaccs, he is a handsome man with cold looks, sharp, and a cold puppy.
But not all fanaccs are like that, there are still many of them say that he is a anggeul mochi like everybody has known.

- Is that because of makeup and no makeup?

- I think makeup is the biggest reason ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also always think he completely looks like a puppy when he almost doesn’t have any makeup.

- Fans see him a lot at shows like concerts, so makeup and lightning play a big part.

- I think it is because of makeup. He usually has thick makeup on stage.

- Fans see him on stage while muggles see him on street by chance?

- It’s with makeup and without makeup. He always brings different vibes whenever I see him.

- It’s mostly because of makeup. And muggles may see him on the street when he already has his makeup removed.

- I envy the muggles.

- Fans mostly see him on stage while muggles can see him on his daily life. Huhu I’m quite sad over it.

- Whenever I see Baekhyun or when he lost weight, and he has thick makeup, so I can feel how sharp he is as people talk about.

- Some muggles found that he has cold looks too especially when he lost some weight.

- I know a sister who has seen him once before and she said he looks sharply.

- Sometimes I found him cute, sometimes I found him sharp. I can’t understand his face.

- I’m Baekhyun’s fan and he was a pretty puppy to me… I think it’s just because Baekhyun has various images, so we can compare his image on stage with his image in daily life.

- Makeup plays a big part actually. I watched their concerts and I couldn’t say he was cute, but he was so cute on his birthday party.

- I see him as a heartwarming handsome man. He is always a puppy to me.

- Not only fans or muggles, but he brings different feelings to different people who have met him.

- Muggles don’t know well that Baekhyun looks like a puppy because they mostly see him on stage, so when they see him in real life, they found him cute. Meanwhile fans usually think he is cute, so when they see him in real life, he looks sharper than expected.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.