Monday, May 6, 2019

[Theqoo] 5 idols from 3rd generation as 'Performance Genius'



#1 EXO Baekhyun
[Source]

- Baekhyun does really well. All his expressions and gestures look good.

- I expected Baekhyun would be mentioned.

- Among them, I agree on Baekhyun

- Baekhyun is a powerful idol.

- Baekhyun is so good.

- Baekhyun sings so well too.

- Baekhyun is just very great. He’s the top for me. He does well without giving uncomfortable feels and he is also a main vocal.

- Baekhyun is the real good one.

- I really like that clip of Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun does really well. When I watch his performances, all his hand and body gestures look good.

- Baekhyun is the best! He is a great performer for any concept.

- I agree on Baekhyun

- I like how Baekhyun also sings well. It’s interesting to watch his performances.

- Baekhyun is good. He doesn’t try too hard, I just love watching him.

- I'm not a fan of any idol from the 3rd generation but I thought of Baekhyun before I clicked. He’s good at using expressions and gestures. He brings out the born-to-be idol vibe. He is always mentioned for being a great performer.

- Baekhyun is very good at performing. He suits every concept and is good at both dancing and singing.

- Baekhyun is good at both singing and dancing. He is also good at live singing and using expressions.

- Baekhyun is a main vocal but his eyes on stage are so attractive.

- I love Byun Baekhyun so freaking much.

- Baekhyun’s talents are daebak.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.