Wednesday, November 21, 2018

[Youtube] EXO Baekhyun, SBS variety shows compilation




Youtube: EXO Baekhyun, SBS variety show activities compilation (Running Man, Master Key, Park Jinyoung’s Party People)

[+697] I really wonder what would that kid do if he wasn’t a celebrity? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+421] Baekhyun was so cute in Running Man ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ shocking hamster ㅠㅠ and until now I’m still proud that he got the most votes.

[+356] To the staff who compiled this video, please receive more monthly salaries, just give me your bank account… where are you? I’ll give you a deep bow. Please earn a lot of money even though you work just a little. I love you.

[+256] SBS and Baekhyun from Inkigayo, Moon Lovers to variety shows!! Let’s walk together for a long time! I wanna see more Baekhyun on SBS. Public TV + Baekhyun combination is legendary.

[+247] Baekhyun’s strength is that he can make other people laugh without being disrespectful to them. It’s nice to see that he always makes efforts in every situation. No matter what your images are, I’ll always support you, Baekhyun-ah!

[+228] Baekhyun has been good at variety shows since Growl, right? ㅠㅠ As expected of the genius idol ㅠㅠ as expected of Baekhyun ㅠㅠ Thank you SBS Catch for Baekhyun variety shows compilation. Thanks to you, I was travelling in my memories. Baekhyun, let’s do more and more variety shows! Broadcasting companies, please cast Baekhyun! This is the guarantee for the ratings, fun, and footage amount ㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, do all the things you want to do and be happy only! We can just be like that!! Baekhyun-ah, I love you as much as I cannot express with words. Let’s love in the future as well!!

[+206] Thank you SBS! Thank you for a clip of Baekhyun. You did well. Ones who did this, please earn more salaries!

[+119] Is Baekhyun’s abs even real…

[+99] Our Hyunie is so good at variety shows! Genius idol, I love you!

[+74] I like Baekhyun so much!! I’m so happy! He’s a handsome, pure, sexy genius idol.



Share:

1 comment:

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.