Wednesday, November 21, 2018

[Pann] There is something heart-fluttering about Baekhyun


Pann: There is something heart-fluttering about Baekhyun

Baekhyun: Please say it now ~ Say that you love me.
Fan: Ah I love oppa a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (crying)
Baekhyun: hehe why are you crying?
Baekhyun: Because you are happy?
Baekhyun: Your hair color is beautiful~

(Audio link)

This is the audio that Baekhyun comforts a crying fan. There is something heart-fluttering about Baekhyun even just when I listen to the audio.

Overall [+1115]

[+218] It’s true that his fan love is awesome. He usually asks how everyone is doing…

[+186] I’m a fan of girl group but I also start liking Baekhyun. It’s the sound of heart-fluttering



[+182] Agree



[+128] That guy’s 3-word name is also heart-fluttering. It’s more heart-fluttering because his face looks handsome in a heart-warming way rather than standard handsome face.

[+119] One point about Baekhyun that his fans go crazy about him is that his heart-warming talking ㅠㅠㅠ in fact Baekhyun is a quiet guy. They talk a lot about Baekhyun being a mood-maker within EXO. But EXO themselves is not a noisy beagle group, so Baekhyun is out-standing the most. I know there are more times Baekhyun being quiet and afraid of strangers. Baekhyun is only excited when he is with close friends (like EXO). His daily talking tends to be soft. That difference makes Baekhyun fans usually feel heart-fluttering.

[+98] Honestly I feel heart-fluttering when I think of Baekhyun as a guy friend in real life. He would be so popular. He jokes around well but also gives off heart-warming vibe.

[+88] This is from today, he looks heart-warming.



[+81] When you think he’s just a guy friend you can find in real life but in fact there is none

[+81] He’s just a born-to-be idol

[+65] Baekhyun is also handsome though. EXO are all handsome and there are many standard handsome members, so it’s pity that Baekhyun himself thinks he isn’t handsome because of that.

[+64] I’m a fan of another male group but Baekhyun is my ideal type. He is pleasant and heartwarming to everyone. I like his personality and also envy it. His face is also my style.

[+62] Isn’t Baekhyun the one who has the most brand-name as an individual among male idols recently?



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.