Saturday, September 7, 2024

[Daum] Baekhyun sang 'Pineapple Slice' live without instruments


Daum: Did you watch Baekhyun singing live without instruments?

OP: Baekhyun's sense of musicality and rhythm are insane. He did fcking good job.

- I didn't know this was released. It's heaven to my ears.

- He did fcking well.

- He nailed it.

- Woah it's insane. My first time hearing such fcking obvious/raw vocal volume like this. He sang so well. 

- He sang so well.

- Honestly he did well.

- This could be shown to people who are genuinely curious whether he really sings live because his live singing is so stable.

- It's crazy. He did so well. Honestly I believed he would do well anyway before clicking

- Woah he did fcking well. I watched the while clip.

- Seriously I like it better than studio version.

- Woah it's amazing. How could he sing like that?

- It sounds better than studio version.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.