Saturday, March 30, 2024

[YouTube] Baekhyun performs 'PARANOIA' at his solo concert 'Lonsdaleite'




YouTube: Baekhyun performs 'PARANOIA' at his solo concert 'Lonsdaleite'

[+734] Baekzreal was already insane for performing alone at the LoL World Cup, but now it was also insane in another meaning when he perfectly performed with the dance team at his solo concert...

[+367] I'm LoL fan... I think Baekhyun-nim's singing has improved compared to when I watched his performance in person at the LoL World Cup. He's cool. It's a breathless song, but Baekhyun-nim who chose this as an encore song must have strong determination.

[+299] It's daebak that this was an encore song. How can he still has that much energy after more than 2 hours at solo concert. 

[+199] This became Baekhyun-nim's solo song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway I like it.

[+185] As expected that singer must be good at singing to go for a long-term career.

[+89] He's seriously human Ezreal. I became a fan of Baekhyun after watching him at the LoL World cup.

[+80] Baekzreal is insane. How can his live singing so good?

[+35] I'm a fan of T1. Thank you so much for a great performance at the final. You were so energetic.

[+14] I'm a LoL fan. I was rewatching LoL World Cup on Youtube and I even got here. I watched the LoL performance in person and Baekhyun-nim's dancing and singing were perfect. Please appear at LoL World Cup next time too.

[+13] Oh I was watching his national anthem at MLB and this clip appears, do I start having Baekhyun algorithm now? 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.