Wednesday, January 10, 2024

[YouTube] Nonfans praise Baekhyun for his performance at LoL Worlds opening ceremony



YouTube: Baekhyun's live singing while dancing at LoL Worlds opening ceremony 

[+4k] That his voice is still so powerful while dancing like that was sexy even from a guy's perspective.

[+3.5k] My friend went to the show and they said his live singing was really awesome.

[+2.9k] It's really shocking to see real live singing after watching only those who pretend to sing live.

[+2.1k] His live singing is even stable with such intense choreography? He surprises me every time. 

[+1.7k] No matter how much I think about it, Baekhyun is the only one that fits Ezreal for this song..

[+1.6k] He is awesome. As expected that idols need be good at their job.

[+1.4k] I was at the show and Baekhyun's powerful voice is seriously the best. Everyone can tell he was singing live like it's obvious. 

[+1.4k] I'm a high school male student that brought Teolaegi to the show and I successfully saw him after a long waiting. This hyung is cool as he does everything well.

[+1.3k] Not an EXO's fan but I totally became a fan of Baekhyun after this performance.

[+1.2k] He is so cool seriously.

[+1.2k] I'm LoL fan and I was at the show in person. Baekhyun-nim wowed me. Seriously because of the post-show blues, I keep searching for his videos. The reaction at the live show was not a joke. I was happy to see Baekhyun-nim dancing with my own eyes and singing live with my own ears. Talented idol Baekhyun-nim is the best best.

[+1k] Seriously Byun Baekhyun's voice is unrivaled.

[+1k] I'm a LoL fan and I didn't know Baekhyun but he was the best in the performance.

[+1k] And Baekhyun's heyday goes on and on.

[+1k] I think Lee Sooman was trying doing something like this. Anyway Byun Baekhyun is insane.

[+951] I feel great when hyung appears.

[+866] Honestly Baekhyun needs to be on a survival show as a professional vocal judge. He’s the textbook of idol live singing.

[+834] I think he matches the type of mischievous and cute guy like Ezreal. I watched the live stage and I like the song so much that I searched for the MV. I became a fan of Baekhyun’s voice + green-hair Heartsteel Ezreal.

[+676] I watched the show in person and his performance was seriously awesome.

[+648] I’m a man so honestly I have no interest in Baekhyun and I barely knew him. I can’t move on whenever I watched this performance. Fcking cool.

[+627] Not a fan but he is really so fcking cool. It’s not that he dances gently, but he danced fcking diligently while singing so well.

[+534] This is fcking awesome. He’s called first tier for this.

[+436] I’m a man but that hyung is so cool. This is an idol that man can like too right? I really want to be like him.

[+410] He’s the case that his popularity is backed up by his talent. Everything happens for a reason and Baekhyun is so hard working.

[+317] I only play LoL and am not interested in idols but this guy is so cool.

Youtube: LoL Worlds opening ceremony Baekhyun MR Removed

[+6.5k] Seriously I went to see NewJeans, but came back becoming a fan of Baekhyun.

[+5.8k] The intense live singing along with intense dancing that can be done by Byun Baekhyun only.

[+3.5k] The guy doesn't need MR Removed honestly. Just watch his Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook... his MR Removed sounds like studio version.

[+2.8k] He's fcking awesome. It's insane. Byun Baekhyun's voice volume almost broke the Gocheok's roof.

[+1.1k] I was at the show and I really couldn't see anyone else but Baekhyun.

[+459] I was at the show and he did very well.















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.