Wednesday, June 8, 2022

[Youtube] Baekhyun's voice is a gem



Youtube: Want to listen to Baekhyun's songs together?

[1.2k] Baekhyun's best song is 'Cry For Love'

[+519] I think I knew why 'Bambi' is the title song. It's a fcking good song.

[+414] Personally I think 'Cry For Love' is legendary in the album this time.

[+372] It seems everyone likes 'Cry For Love'. Am I the only one that likes 'Love Scene'? I get so emotional when listening to 'Love Scene' and 'Underwater' at dawn. It's not like I'm in a relationship with someone but it feels like I'm dating someone.  

[+321] Please show me how to get bored of 'All I Got'. I'm listening to this song only for now. It's seriously a masterpiece itself. As expected of Leader of first tier idols. K-pop's Na Hoon Ah Baekhyun.

[+287] It seems everyone likes 'Cry For Love'? Only I like 'Privacy'? There isn't a single song of Baekhyun that isn't my favorite. How can I live without you for a year and 6 months? Come back.

[+237] Guys, if you listen to 'Love Again' after 'Love Scene', you will get to experience a calm but desperate relationship of encounter and parting like in a movie. If you listen to 'Cry For Love' after 'Privacy', you can see Baekhyun whispering sweetly that they are precious to each other then crying because he regrets breaking up. 

[+220] Is his voice hydrochloric acid? My ears are melting.

[+190] Aren't the lyrics of 'Privacy' so beautiful? ~~I'm not the 'me' that everyone knows. Only your man, your privacy~~

[+139] His voice is like gem, it sounds sweet and his skills are also good, anything else...he doesn't lack anything...

[+118] I'm a fan of another artist, but once Byun Baekhyun makes a comeback, I listen to all his songs. I'm playing the whole album, but as soon as I listen to 'Cry For Love', it drives me crazy and I listen to it all day.

[+100] Anyone is crazy about 'Psycho' like me? It's my taste. Byun Baekhyun's voice in dark vibe ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A song that I never gets tired of. Am I the only one that is crazy about this song?

[+59] I'm a fan of another artist, but I listen to Baekhyun's new songs at all cost. He is a must listen...I'm a hardcore fan of 'Love Again' but I got goosebumps when I listened to "Cry For Love'. It has a similar vibe to 'Love Again'. I just like it so much. 

[+51] His voice is so nice to listen to at dawn. It sounds strong but also soft.

[+32] I usually can't do homework while listening to music with lyrics, but I can do my homework well while listening to Baekhyun's songs... Baekhyun, is your voice melody?





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.