Thursday, November 18, 2021

Instiz

- How about those dramas that were filmed before enlisting? They need to be taken down too right?

- It doesn't even violate any rules... why do they have to pick on other people?

- Dramas can but Youtube cannot... I just hate it hate it.

- There is no profit and the videos were taken in advance I don't understand why they are making an issue of it.

- The union of a bunch of haters and jealous people.

- I'm a fan of another artist but this makes no sense.

- So what is the problem if there is no profit? What about Baekhyun-nim's time and devotion?

- Byun Baekhyun hwaiting.

- What criticism? It's just that those haters with dark and miserable lives were being jealous.

- Please don't bully people. I often come to watch his videos because they are fun.

- It seems idols cannot upload content while they are serving in the army... It does not even violate the rules. This only affects idols and fans.

- Wow, I don't think those people like that know how to be embarrassed. I'm not a fan, but I 100% understand how upset the singer is when he already prepared in advance.

- They have issue with a 20-minute video that comes out once a month. It's really contradictory.

- Those people that say there is a problem, I hope you live your life properly instead of spending time to care about things that don't even matter.

- Again... and those hates, do you think your favs won't have to enlist by doing this?

- Honestly I'm a fan of another artist but this would make idols that enlist won't be able to do anything in the future, which makes me even more mad. Don't turn anything into a controversy.

- There's no problem with that either. Isn't that too much? I can see their malicious intentions very clearly.

- Is it because they don't want to see others being successful or what? I'm really curious about the reason.

- Heol they should have just ignored it and keep uploading though.

- Other celebrities film ads and movies then leave, but I don't really know why. There are so many weird people in the world.

- Wow... How can there be so many bitter people in the world? Their lives must be so boring that they disturb other people's happiness.

- I'm a fan of another artist but don't be like this.. this is ugly. Baekhyun is not at fault at all.

- I like Baekhyun-nim's videos though... please give them back.

- Jealousy is pathetic.

- As expected that being a super star is tiring. They can't stop nitpicking you.

- I can feel Baekhyun's popularity for real.

- Whew... That's really...Whenever something like this happens, I know how popular Baekhyun-nim is.

- I'm also worried because my bias is going to enlist soon. I was hoping he would film a lot before leaving so I will have something to watch, but why things are like this? If it is not even illegal, they should leave it like that...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.