Friday, July 23, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun is the best at making one's heart flutter

Instiz: Idols who make one's heart flutter?

- Byun Baekhyun for real... he is a heart fluttering person since birth.

- This topic is all about Baekhyun.

- Nam Woohyun, Byun Baekhyun... I poured my heart and soul into liking them.

- I'm a fan of another artist and it's Yoon Doojoon, Nam Woohyun and Byun Baekhyun. I personally think they are the top 3 of Korea's most heart fluttering men people want to date. They are legendary.

- Byun Baekhyun... The man of Kim Yeojoo.

- Byun Baekhyun... his name alone is already heart fluttering.

- I'm a fan of another artist. I think it's Byun Baekhyun and Min Yoongi.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun for me... he makes my heart flutter.

- Our Baekhyun seems to be so popular.

- I have my bias but this is Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun... I think there is still no one so far can follow his vibe.

- Baekhyun. NU'EST's Jonghyun... they tend to be usually cute, but the more you see them, they are such tough people.

- Aside from my bias, it's Baekhyun.

- Byun Baekhyun is the best in this topic. He is called the man of Kim Yeojoo for a reason.

- This is my personally thought but in this topic, the wall are three Hyuns... Jaehyun Minhyun Baekhyun.

- I'm a fan of another artist but every time I see the way Baekhyun treats his fans... I feels like it must be very heart fluttering.

- I'm a fan of another artist but this is Baekhyun... This reminds me of when I watched the clip of tips waiting for him via Youtube recommendation.

- Byun Baekhyun... it feels like he knows what we like and how to do it.

- Woohyun, Baekhyun. Both of them from names, vocals, personalities, to faces... everything about them is heart fluttering.

- Baekhyun, Minhyuk... the master of romantic vibe.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun... I search for his clips to watch without realizing it ㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun... His actions, his personality, his words are the best.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.