Monday, May 24, 2021

[Daum] Please let me hear Baekhyun sing Perhaps Love before I die

Daum:

- I have been rooting for this for many years. I think he will suits the song a lot.
> If Goong is remaked? I hope they could make Baekhyun remakes that song.
> Wouldn't it be possible if Baekhyun remakes it in time when he is discharged?
> Ah please it matches Baekhyun perfectly.

- Ah it's insane... I'm a fan of another artist but I will be rooting for this too. His voice is fcking sweet.
> I already imagined it in my head. Seriously I'm getting immersed. But it would be so much greater to listen to it in reality right? I'm rooting for that.

- I'm already having positive thinking, and it is even crazier for just imagining it.
> When he sang "Is it love?", I think he would sing it in a very charming way. Seriously
> For real.. woah it must be heaven.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.