Monday, March 15, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun's mom asked if he was left-handed person


Youtube

Baekhyun: I'm not eating with my left hand. This is because of the mirror mode. This is my right hand. Before our mom also watched my mukbang, then she told me "Son, son are you left-handed?"
Uploader's caption: Mom... daughter-in-law says hello.
(t/n: sae-aga: the word that parents-in-law lovingly refers to their new daughter-in-law)

[+5.1k] Mom, Mom, I will hold oppa's left hand and come to see you again~!
(t/n: OP's word play 왼손잡이 (left-handed person) and 왼손잡다 (holding left hand)

[+2k] No... it's the mirror mode, but his face's symmetry is no joke. If it was my face with left-right reversal, it's really.... phew... I quit...

[+2k] Mom, please give me your son.

[+1k] Mom, there you have quite many new daughter-in-laws. (t/n: historical drama tone)

[+281] Mom, if you have more than 3 million new daughter-in-laws, can you handle it?

[+69] It's so cute that he was explaining while eating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway Baekhyun-ah, when are we going to see our mom?

[+56] What should I do when the amount of cuteness of my future mother-in-law has been increasing?

[+39] Woah he even looks good with mirror mode... is it even real that he looks handsome in the same way...

[+18] Ah the comments are so funny... as expected no one in the idol world can win over Eris' jokes.

[+13] Why are there so many new daughter-in-laws like this? Is this New Daughter-in-law Produce 101. Eris' jokes are so funny for real.

[+12] Mother~ soon, all the new daughter-in-laws from all over the country will come to visit you!

[+8] Please sing a lot. I listen to 'On The Road' every day.

[+5] Mom, I'm left-handed. I'll take care of your son's left hand.

[+5] I'm not Baekhyun's fan but... whenever I watch videos of Baekhyun-nim, I can see he sincerely likes his fans, so even non-fans seem to feel friendly for some reason.

[+4] I'm a fan of another artist but he is pretty.

[+4] I’m the new daughter-in-law, there can’t be two.
(t/n: OP imitates "I’m the aespa, there can’t be two" from Aespa's Black mamba)

[+3] Mom, I'm ambidextrous. 






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.