Saturday, November 21, 2020

Baekhyun's IG live 201121

It’s been a long time since I turned on IG live like this. Today I practiced singing for a long time, and it feels like my voice is a little hoarse now, but I have the feeling that I can sing well, so you don’t have to worry about that. I just wanted to tell you that in advance. 

First, recently I have been recording, and I have been living busily. I think it’s good to live busily. Everyone, too. I didn’t come to Bubble much, I think you must have felt heavy, angry...first of all I’m so sorry about that. There are many things overlapping, I have a lot of thoughts and I have changed my though. I think that I’ll just live working hard and happily and spend lots of time with EXO-Ls like before. I will come to Bubble more often in the future. I hope EXO-Ls will be happier because of me, so I think I have to smile more for EXO-Ls, right? 

Actually, I live and work hard, and practice singing ...oh a call is coming, wait a minute... I really want to show EXO-Ls various images of me. Even when time passes in the future... Next year only few months left and I’m already 30. I watched Jongin’s ‘I Live Alone’ yesterday and I had many thoughts. Now I live separately, and Kai also lives separately. Time flies. I have been together with EXO-Ls for 9 years. That’s a long time. If you say it’s short, it’s short, if you say it’s long, it’s long. In the future too, not those images I have shown y’all, but I want to show y’all my new images. I think I live like that. That Baekhyunie who knew nothing in early debut, 21-year-old Baekhyunie that has gone under many things as time passes, when I looked back my life, there were some moments I wasn’t proud of, there were also some moments I was proud of. It’s just there were several things, when I experienced those times, EXO-Ls cheer me up and we have spent lots of happy time. 

So thoughts came to my mind... I was worried about if I always live in peace in that position, if I always feel satisfied in that position, and if I always show the same image like it’s always the exactly same pattern, I wondered if our Eris would be bored. Thus, I have been practicing singing hard recently to show you different image. I have been living like this. That is my concern recently when I show you my new image or when I challenge something.  

Actually I know that many people know my phone number. Some people send me supporting messages, some people sent me bad words, I have seen many messages like that. Whenever I do something, there is a person that continuously keeps telling me that our EXO-Ls just hate it and something like "Why do you give fans hard time?" Like today, our Pio and Inonix, (...) we are still in contact and I'm very grateful. They told me "Hyung-nim, please gain strength", "Hyung, hyung, please use the mouse and mouse pad I gave to you", and asked after me. Actually I'm very grateful for the guys, that's our precious relationship, and I also like to play game. My voice will make an appearance on that broadcast with Pio and Inonix. And because our EXO-Ls may be curious about how I usually play game and another side of me, so we made the decision, and talked to the company and company also approved. It was something with good meaning. But I don't know...it made that person uncomfortable. Actually I didn't think of that at all. 

Attention seekers? I don't care about it at all. At my position, I hope EXO-Ls and I always to communicate, to talk comfortably like close friends, brother and younger sister/brother (oppa-dongsaeng), I just also randomly give you advice, and if after I do Bubble, you told me that there was something like this happening in your workplace and you might have a hard time, you would me that a lot and I really like it. It's like you give me advice, you tell me your concerns. When you speak out everything, actually (your concerns) get lesser. Because of that, the only thing is that I want to show you different images though. I don't know... actually if you think that "I hope Baekhyunie not to do this", it's true that you can even say it out comfortably. Because I always have this heart that I want to make EXO-Ls happy and to give back what I have received. But because of Corona, we cannot meet each other. I miss you a lot. I want to meet you. I want to tell you and show you even just small things, so before I even shared my shampoo information. I want to keep in touch like close friends, just like close people who know each other. It's okay that not everyone in the world knows me, but I hope EXO-Ls who know me now know a lot about me. 

In the future, I want to live as a person who is proud-able. I don't know how I should express it... it's like I have to say that I'm upset. Today, it's been a while, recently I have lots of thoughts, I wanted to rant about it. I don't know what I'm saying. I don't know too. It's just the biggest thing I want to do is to stand on stage and perform in front of EXO-Ls. That's always number 1. Because of that, I practice, and singing is the weapon I can do the best. And in the future, no matter what image I will be, I will continue to be a singer and sing for a long time. There is one thing I can guarantee is that I will let you hear a lot of good songs. Thus, I hope that we can be together for a long time. I will release many songs in the future, it will be so sad that no one would listen. I hope you will listen to my songs for a long time. I hope we can be happy together.

My way of communication! The way my heart treats our EXO-Ls. If I can handle it, I will handle it. I don't want to make our EXO-Ls handle it. Like EXO's chant, EXO's slogan is "Let's love", so let's love each other a lot. And I like your words of encouragements a lot, but I like it the most when we go on the best path with each other, so just like the message from that fan today, because there are many parts I may have missed out, so no matter it is through Bubble or Twitter, I always check Twitter though, I hope you to just comfortably tell me that "I hope you to improve this part or that part", I will reflect myself and I will be by your side unwaveringly for a long time. 

Actually our company SM is quite a good company. It's a big company and as I'm in a big company, it's something like mysticism, but my personality isn't like that. My personality doesn't suit that mysticism. I'm just like every of you on the exactly same boat, exactly the same eye level, exactly the same humankind. I just want to walk together with you as Byun Baekhyun. I really don't match with this tension right now. I'm usually not like that. I don't know why I'm like this today. Perhaps because of raining? *singing 'Rain'* I don't know. I just don't know. I'm just like following the stream of consciousness. I just like EXO-Ls so much. If EXO-Ls tell me to do it, I will do it. If you tell me not to do it, I will not do it. That's everything you need to know. Next year, I'm not going to let you feel the emptiness, so be prepared, okay? Anyway, I love you. I have to live working hard, work hard and go straight on a very good path. You have worked hard today. I also have worked hard today. 

Our company isn't that bad. They are just not bad. Actually it's the company that made EXO this much, it's also the company that made me like this. Our EXO-Ls, all our fans around the world always have complains to company. Actually the company is just very firm and determined. Our EXO has that (determination) too and our EXO-Ls also have that too. I will try my best to fix those detailed things, so I think it will be good. *read fan's comment* "It's oppa that made oppa like this" Ah true. I was really born this way. I can't help it. I just can't pretend that I can help it. I don't think I can. I think it's just me.

I don't know. Right now I just like communicating with you like this. I like it so much. I just like to communicate by any means. Oh I (my face) got so bright??? hahahaha *reading fan's comment* "I'm so worried to see Baekhyun being anxious" I'm not anxious, not at all though? "Baekhyunie is being sensitive" No, I'm not. No, everyone, I'm not that type of person who gets knocked down like that. It's like I just confess my concerns like everyone. That's it. That's all. Don't make it be like that. No, I, right now, today, that's because of my voice, so you may feel like I appear like that. "You look tired" No, not like that. Any way, let's be happier in the future. "Baekhyunie did you drink a little today?" No, I didn't. My face is pale though. I'm driving though. I can't do that. What are you even talking about? Anyway, let's be happy in the future. 

Ah I hope corona to end quickly. Everyone, wash hands well, must wear mask, must, must, must not be sick, but be healthy okay? Let's meet again soon in good health condition. "Oppa, can you greet in English?" Bye. Good night. This is because of my voice today that it makes me more like that. Really! I'm really okay. Ah ah ah I'm really alright! Please don't worry! Anyway tomorrow is Sunday, let's eat chapagetti. Bye. I'll come to Bubble until I fall asleep. Thus, y'all also fall asleep softly while doing Bubble. Now I'll go up, take shower, lie down, come to Bubble and go to sleep. Today too, you worked hard! I will try my best to come to Bubble. As I don't come to Bubble or Twitter often, I'm sorry for making you worry. I will come more often in the future. Bye. Eris, good night! Bye!


Share:

1 comment:

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.