Sunday, September 13, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun's encore live singing at Music Bank


Youtube: 백현 'Candy’ 뮤직뱅크 1위 앵콜 직캠 (BAEKHYUN First Win Encore Fancam) │ @MusicBank 200605

[+2.6k] He is like a puppy that won a puppy singing well contest.

[+2.2k] I can't believe that Baekhyun is totally a baby but he is the most senior on that day.

[+1.9k] I didn't know Baekhyun is this fcking good at live singing...?

[+1.2k] Best King God main vocalist of K-pop Baekhyun's live singing is this good. I can say he is the best when it comes to dance-live singing, right? Face, dance, song, how many things to be surprised about... You are the real heavenly idol of South Korea.

[+1k] Wow, Baekhyun's live singing is definitely awesome.

[+996] I feel sorry that SM's idols in general and especially EXO aren't known for their skills. Other members are so good, but especially when it comes to main vocalists of the 3rd generation, I think SM is the best. Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo are real good. Like last year's UN Village at Yoo Huiyeol's Sketchbook went viral, I hope Baekhyun's skills will be more well known.

[+893] This is the real encore, right? It's so satisfied to see this rather than watching other male idols' insincere ones.

[+835] Why does Baekhyun seem to get younger and younger?

[+774] Baekhyun makes fans not to make any excuses like because of his voice condition so he is like this or like that. So I like it so much. He always makes efforts. No matter who hears it, they always say he does well. He isn't satisfied with it and works harder. So he still improves his skills even when he doesn't have schedule.

[+763] I saw his live singing and I realized it now. From now on, EXO's Baekhyun will be a first(1)-tier idol? No, get out of the way. He's a 0.5-tier idol.

[+685] Wow seriously It's just his live singing and his original voice, but it's not weird at all. He sings really well..

[+564] I came to watch baseball, and I was surprised to see a handsome man... wow... his face saved the country...

[+550] This kid is very sincere about his vocal skills... He sang a line of his b-side track of on the radio, and no matter who watched it, they would still say he did well, but he thought he couldn't do well, so he said he was sorry on Twitter and that she would sing better next time.

[+491] I've been watching all the Music Bank clips because of the controversy over the encore video, but he's such an idol. Skills, sincerity, manners...he doesn't miss out anything and he was perfect. I have to admit it and now I'm leaving.

[+459] There is no idol who is better than Baekhyun.

[+406] It was the day when his throat wasn't good. But he did so well that I can't even feel that.

[+373] I'm a man but he has the voice that I want to have, too.

[+336] I'm a fan of another artist but I have good impression on Baekhyun. He is so handsome and he has puppy looks.

[+329] He really ate up the encore live.

[+324] Isn't Byun Baekhyun swimmer? His live singing is insane.

[+321] He sounds exactly like digital version.

[+306] Is his live singing real?

[+214] Baekhyun's live singing is really stable and good.

[+157] His live is insane. How can he not sing off tune even just once? When he sings those high notes, even the viewers would feel nervous. But he just did it neatly.

[+41] Phew I finally found a singer. I was playing around Youtube recommendation for the encores, and I have found a singer.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.