Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[Melon] 'Every Second' - Baekhyun (Song section)


Melon: 'Every Second' - Baekhyun (Song section)

- At Hannamdong I couldn't understand my time, I felt a bit frustrated. At Hannamdong I couldn't understand my time, I felt a bit frustrated. At Hannamdong I couldn't understand my time, I felt a bit frustrated. At Hannamdong I couldn't understand my time, I felt a bit frustrated. At Hannamdong I couldn't understand my time, I felt a bit frustrated.

- OST King

- I think Baekhyun's voice is really optimized for OST.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun! As expected of OST King.

- I'm a fan of another artist, but I'm enjoying the song so much. I love this song a lot.

- Baekhyun lives up to his title Trust-to-listen.

- The song is so good. I'm sobbing.

- I think when it comes to Baekhyun, genre doesn't matter anymore. There aren't many vocalists in SM whose skills are good and are strangely excellent in all genres. I personally think he is the only one.

- I'm not a fan of EXO, but Baekhyun's voice is my favorite.

- The song is crazy. It's perfect for the fall vibe. The song is my taste. If you listen to it when you go to bed, it's possible that you can sleep tight. It's not just possible, it's also fcking possible.

- Byun Baekhyun does well once again...

- Is this a voice of the million seller?

- His strength wasn't just the high notes. His low and middle register are also amazing. He's fcking good.

- I'm going to sue Baekhyun. My eardrums don't respond to other voices anymore. I will take the consent if he sings for a long time.

- Byun Baekhyun's voice is so beautiful. I know you have worked hard.

- The song sounds so dreamy. As expected of OST Prince.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.