Monday, September 14, 2020

[Instiz] A muggle asks if Baekhyun is popular


Instiz: Is this person popular?

OP: Baekhyun

(t/n: OP by chance saw a photo of Baekhyun in his male colleague's wallet when his colleague paid a bill. OP asked his colleague who was the person in the photo, and his colleague said it was Baekhyun)

- Yes a lot.

- Why is my boyfriend is in his wallet...

- He is Baekhyun though.

- He's very popular.

- I thought it was a joke. He is EXO though. He's Baekhyun though.

- ??? He is EXO

- It's possible if they don't know idols well though! Baekhyun-nim is popular, but EXO, Baekhyun-nim's group is also popular! I'm a fan of another artist but I also like him.
> OP: I know EXO, I know that they are popular but I find it amazing that men like them too.
> Ah ?? there are really a lot of male fans who like male idols. My bias has a lot of male fans, too. But your colleague has a photo of Baekhyun-nim in his wallet, too? He seems cute haha
I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun-nim is so cute that I know that he has a lot of male fans, too.

- He isn't just at a popular level. He is the top idol.

- OP seems to be a muggle.

- (Feel like) just saying that he is popular isn't enough kekeke

- Baekhyun is reallyyyyy popular.

- Baekhyun is fcking popular. His popularity is the top though.

- He is popular. He is cute but he has something that captivates people.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun with his personality and talents...he can't help but be very popular...

- He is a popular member of a popular group.

- I'm a fan of Baekhyun for 8 years. His hard-core fans are strong and his fandom is also strong. And he's the top idol. Of course he's popular. He is an idol that has sold 1 million copies.
> And his popularity is also a top in his group. The group's popularity itself is also the top. 
> OP: I know EXO but I didn't each individual member well.

- It's funny that (Baekhyun's photo) is in a wallet of a man OP knows. It would be hard if he wasn't a real fan.

- (OP) must be surprised because they wrote about such a very popular celebrity.

- OP must be more surprised to see (Baekhyun's photo) in the wallet of that man.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.