Tuesday, August 25, 2020

[Daum] Compliments on Baekhyun for promoting and asking everyone to wear masks properly


Daum: An idol who promotes, requests, forces, and asks people to wear masks

OP: It's EXO Baekhyun.
It's cute and proudable of him to tell fans not to worry about idols, and tell them to wear masks well! If you look at retweets and likes, (it has) the promotional effect.

Baekhyun: I just have a mask stuck on my face! Don't worry about me. Everyone has to wear masks! Please! I'm asking you a favor!!! It's stuffy for me like this! Don't hang it on your chins! Please!

- As expected πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»  idols should say something. Lim Youngwoong and Song Gain also should follow idols to post about this once every hour. There are still many people who wear masks leaving out their noses or hanging masks on their chins.
> I've seen a lot of people in their 50s and older not wearing masks. Trot singers, please mention it.

He did a good job. I was so proud to see IU posting on Instagram story about doing staying home challenge on the weekend. I'm proud of all of them. These things are good.

Baekhyun also has tea ceremony at home. Everybody needs to be home body on the current situation.

- Baekhyun has sense and is cute.

- It's good. I hope idols and celebrities encourage people to wear masks.

- Thank you. Celebrities, please spread good influence.

He deserves to be the most popular. I don't think there are many idols who think about fans and sympathize with fans like him.

Oh, I got to know that he is the most popular member in EXO. Is that right? He uses his influence well!!!!

- It's cool of him to tell everyone not to hang masks on their chins.

- Baekhyun keeps talking about using masks on Bubble. I'm going to listen to Baekhyun's words well.

- Baekhyun, seriously. This is what it means to be a successful idol. He did a good job. (I'm not a fan)

- He said he had it stuck on his face. So cute.

- This is what a public figure needs to do. Thank you.

- He's really suitable to be an idol. He knows the public opinion.

- As expected it's EXO when it comes to national events. They are nation's pick idol.

- It's so nice of him to do this. I hope a lot of celebrities to mention masks and staying at home. 

He knows how influential he is to his fans and how to tell them. He's the best when it comes to treating his fans well. Baekhyun is always the best.

- Did he say he sticks a mask on his face? It's funny. I had no interest in him, but he's giving me a good impression.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.