Monday, June 1, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun, "SM will push for it if I want to, album isn't delayed"


Theqoo: Baekhyun, "SM will push for it if I want to, album isn't delayed"

- I feel envious. My idol's company sigh ㅠㅠ

- Do better in the future too, SM!

If you also sold like Baekhyun, they would also carry you on their back kekeke Doesn't he sell the most in SM?

- From the agency's point of view, Baekhyun is like a hidden card that can't be delayed. They will earn a lot of money whenever he releases (album).
> He's not a hidden. He's an ace.

- I'm glad that there is at least one person that they don't delay.

- This time, "Love Again" and "Bungee" in his album are masterpieces.

- If I were them, I would carry him on my back.

- SM should be good to Baekhyun. If you think about that crazy plan last year, you think this was fortunate? that he didn't get delayed. Although there was really no promotion this time, all the album designs and additional stuff are better than last year.

- From SM's point of view, he is also a lucky charm. They will also benefit from letting a kid that sells so well like that by himself release albums or do collaborations.

- If at Baekhyun's level, they should carry him on their back, right? He has sold more than 700k copies on his own.

- Last year, Baekhyun did a great job with CBX, solo, SuperM, and EXO's schedules. SM should be nice to Baekhyun. Let's make a solo concert plan now.

- If that's Baekhyun, yeah... his results come out good, too.

- Because Baekhyun does so well.

- He's selling 700,000 copies, and if his plan got delayed, he should quit the company.

- I think they can push him more. I don't think they are even pushing him hard right now.

- They should push him more, he sells so well.












Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.