Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[Pann] I didn't realize that Baekhyun and IU are really close


Pann: I didn't realize that Baekhyun and IU are really close

- "Moon Lovers" fans pass out every time like this... ...even if they did season 2, we can't see Wangeun and Haesoo, the rice grain line, again, right? No, give me the modern version of "Moon Lovers". Please why does the handkerchief scene disappear? Give me my "Moon Lovers" family.

- "Soo sang my song!!!" Eunie and Soo, have a collaboration ^_^

- Please they both please have a duet... please..

But IU singing "UN Village" was great, too. I liked the original version, so I listened to it a lot. Baekhyun and IU, hwaiting~~

- I'm a hardcore fan of "BoBoKyeongShim" and I'm getting immersed again. I like it so freaking much.

- Ah please have a collaboration for once. Their voice combination would be insane.

- They followed each other just now. So cute.

- They both are close, but they don't make it obvious. They both should collaborate and Moon Lovers family, get together!

- When IU introduced "UN Village", she brought up Prince Wangeun and "BoBoKyeongShim" and Baekhyun also wrote "Soo-yah!". As well as Kang Hanna and Lee Joonki. All the actors and actresses showed great affection for the work, so I'm so happy as a big fan of the drama. And BoBoKyeongShim 2 is even more pity.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.