Thursday, April 9, 2020

[Instiz] The handsome guy next class during my school days became a huge idol

Instiz: There’s one thing amazing in my fangirl life because among the members, there is one person who was my schoolmate

He debuted in 2012. At that time, honestly I had no interest in that group. I was just busy living my life.
But few months after they debuted, my friend tagged me and it turned out that it is the group in which there is my schoolmate.
During high school days, he had sung at festivals and he was a talented kid. It was amazing that he debuted to be a singer.

Actually I was a bit interested in that guy. Since high school, he was popular to everyone. But it’s somehow strange that I kept being interested in that group.

I kept being in denial about becoming a fan but eventually I officially walked on a path of a fan in their next activity. 
While I’m a fan, if that guy acted cute, I’d find it awkward. Even though he is cute, he is manly. 

After a while since I became their fan and they had a comeback. After I became fan, that was the first time there were fansign activities.

Thus I was crazily bought album and won a fansign ticket. I was so nervous that I kept watching makeup tutorials as I usually don’t do that and I tried to just do light makeup.

I went to the fansign and it went faster than I thought... so I was in panic but I still checked my makeup and I kept looking at that guy.

I was thinking when it was my turn, I wondered if he recognizes me and that thought gave me a mental breakdown.

Finally it was my turn and I went through other members and finally it was him. I told him “XX-ah, it’s been a long time ㅠㅠ”

And he replied “Ah...! Yes~~ we really waited for fans as wellㅠㅠ" 

But of course, of course he couldn’t recognize me. I got signature and looked at him from aside, my mood became strange. I met him again after almost 3 years.

I’m fangirling well and my ultimate bias is not that guy but another member.
But sometimes when I saw him, I was reminded of my high school days and I really laughed out loud.
The handsome next class during my school days became a huge idol. 

If I returned as a high school student, I think I would stand in front of class waiting for him and could confess to him once a day.

(t/n: OP didn’t state it was WHO at the the beginning but most comments guess it’s Baekhyun)

Comments left by OP:

Q: Please reveal it. We are curious
OP: EXO Baekhyun is correct. He was from next class but aside from saying “Hello”? I couldn’t say anything. There were many girls liking Baekhyun. The reason was he was joking around a lot so he was cute but when he sang, he was like a man. He was fun so he was also popular to boys. He’s now become an existence from a far. We were in the same school and even in the same year but there was almost no memory and we have never talked. If we were close and have talked with each other a lot, I don’t think I could become a fan.

Q: Baekhyunee! It seems he was popular at school. When he was at school, was he popup and handsome?
OP: He was popular. There are many cases where the girls were like “Ah that guy... what” but in fact they liked him. You asked if he was handsome? I don’t know the standard of handsomeness but he was thin, his skin is nice and he just looked pure! 

Q: Was Baekhyun nice?
OP: I don’t know him well. We weren’t close. But Baekhyun that I saw was the type that smiles a lot.

Q: Ah please just one anecdote of Baekhyunee. Please
OP: I really have no anecdote. In my memory there is nothing except for Baekhyun’s face when he passed by. And when he was singing?

Q: Heol daebak. It’s amazing. You should pretend that you know him in the next fansign.
OP: I did... I said “long time no see” but it was such a pity about my word choice. I did prepare everything I would say but I went blank on the spot.

Q: Baekhyun was also popular and amiable to hoobaes too. My friends said they greeted Baekhyun once and they gathered around him...
OP: your friends are from our school?
Q: Yes but my friends are younger than Baekhyun.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.