Wednesday, August 7, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun’s solo fansign lasts for 4 hours yesterday


Theqoo: Baekhyun’s solo fansign lasts for 4 hours yesterday

OP: It started around at 7:40pm and ended at 11:50pm. 

- Woah 4 hours… he is amazing.

- I’m so jealous. He is such a pro-idol. Now I know why he is popular.

- Woah 4 hours…? His sincerity is awesome.

- He deserves to be popular.

- I’m really fond of celebrities who are good to fans.

- Woah it must be tiring, but he is amazing.

- He is really a true love.

- Woah I saw him in a new light. I had no interest in him honestly. I hope all the celebrities who are good to fans will do well. Even though he is doing well, I hope he will do better and better.

- He is so cute.

- It is really tiring to sit  for 4 hours to sign. I saw him in a new light. He is amazing. That was even longer than a concert.

- He is the one who is always heartwarming to fans and understands fans better than anyone else. Baekhyun-ah, you worked hard.

- Woah he is really a pro-idol. He is popular for a reason.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.