Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[Instiz] Baekhyun's 'UN Village' as the best summer night drive song


Instiz: It’s summer but current Melon chart makes it even hotter just by looking at songs’ titles

(Baekhyun related comments only)

- I’m listening to Chungha, Baekhyun, Day6 recently.

- It’s the best to listen to ‘UN Village’ while driving on a summer night.

- ‘UN Village’ is the best.

- Please listen to Baekhyun’s songs. I recommend b-side track ‘Betcha’.
>They are all good. His b-side tracks are all trendy and good, so I think you will like it even with just one listen. Everyone~~ Please listen to ‘UN Village’ which gives you the feeling like you are driving at Hannam-dong.

- I’m also listening to ‘Red Flavor’ and ‘UN Village’.

- You will be in the best mood when you listen to ‘UN Village’ on a cool summer night.

- That’s why I’m only listening to Chungha and Baekhyun. I’m searching for f(x) and Sistar’s songs. It’s really hotter just by looking at the chart.

- Do you know how great it is when you listen ‘UN Village’ while you open windows and the wind blows by.

- I recommend Baekhyun’s solo songs. The summer is hot, so we have to hang out and watch the moon at night, right?

- Please listen to Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’ on a summer night. The song’s atmosphere is suitable for driving on a summer night. Please listen to his b-side tracks ‘Betcha’ and ‘Stay Up’ as well. They are really good. And I stop trusting the chart long time ago… looking at the chart and I already feel hot.

- I recommend Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’. The atmosphere will be greatest if you listen to it on a summer night.

- Please listen to Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’ even just once. It’s addictive .

- Everyone please know that Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’ is a masterpiece.

- I recommend Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’ for listening at night or dawn.

- Please listen to Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’~~~ This is totally a song for driving on a summer night.

- Hannam-dong UN Village~~~



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.