Monday, July 1, 2019

[Naver TV/Theqoo] Baekhyun releases concept film and photo teasers for 'City Lights'





Naver TV: BAEKHYUN 백현 "City Lights" Concept Film : Day & Night

[+490] Baekhyun’s solo is already daebak. The concept is insane. Baekhyun’s looks are insane. I’m looking forward to him a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, congratulations on your solo debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+427] I don’t even have to see it and it is still daebak. I’m excited for Baekhyun’s solo. He is the best.

[+418] Baekhyun-ah, you are the best. I really look forward to this solo album, so I wish July 10th would come faster.

[+385] Kyoong is really ㅠㅠㅠㅠ what should I do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m dying. I hope his solo album will do well.

[+370] Baekhyun-ah, you are really the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looking forward to July 10th

[+348] What to do...my heart is exploding ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun is really the best. I love you.

[+362] Baekhyun-ah, this is just daebak already daebak. I love you.

[+314] Baekhyun-ah, be aware of these things only… you are really a genius and very handsome.

[+290] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+288] I’m really looking forward to it a lot.

[+202] It looks glorious and magnificent.

[+202] Woah Baekhyun is freaking awesome. His ability to pull of concepts is insane.

[+195] Woah what’s with his aura? Daebak… it gives me hiphop feelings. It looks so nice.

[+190] Baekhyun is really the best. He already chews up the whole universe.

[+188] So finally we can get to see Baekhyun’s solo album. It will be daebak.


Theqoo: Teaser of Baekhyun's 1st solo album 'City Lights'

- The photos look very nice.

- Woah his aura is insane though.

- He looks awesome.

- I thought he would go solo with a ballad, but he doesn’t. The concept looks great.

- The teaser is wonderful.

- Is it a dance song?

- Not a fan but I want to an album of white cover.

- He is so beautiful.

- The color of the video is just great.

- The white color photo is my style.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.