Tuesday, December 11, 2018

[Youtube] Baekhyun’s killing choreography


Youtube: Byun Baekhyun’s killing choreography

[+361] Woah Byun Baekhyun live in his best days every year ㅠㅠㅠ Even in ‘History’, a song in the past, Byun Baekhyun looks exactly the same as now. Because of his smile near the end, I have repeated it many times ㅠㅠㅠ Singing, dancing, acting...is there anything he can’t do? ㅠㅠㅠ everyone ㅠ it’s rare that a main vocal can even dance well ㅠㅠㅠ he’s really the genius idol ❤❤❤❤

[+330] Bias’s dancing parts = killing parts

[+304] It’s nice how the doctor outfit is included ㅋㅋㅋ

[+180] I agree from the beginning to the end of the video.

[+81] I personally like when he wore striped shirts and shorts for ‘Love Me Right’ at MCountdown or job-based costumes for 'Unfair'… his suite for ‘Hey Mama’ at MCountdown is legendary as well

[+80] Byun Baekhyun himself is already a killing part ㅠㅠ🐶❤

[+69] Baekhyun is the best 💕🌸

[+61] I just watch this now and realize he was a cute baby until ‘Growl’ but he suddenly became sexy in ‘Overdose’. I usually get hit by his beauty like I’m not only knocked down because he is cute but also when he is sexy. Honestly, I don’t change my bias after I became his fan for a reason…

[+39] Who even rejected such a person like this at auditions? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+35] Woah not a fan but watching this, I think his handsomeness has no limit.





Share:

1 comment:

  1. the gap between soft Baekhyun dancing to cute choreo like Unfair to hard choreo like Monster then sexy choreo like Love Shot is just insane. can't choose my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.