Tuesday, November 20, 2018

[Theqoo] Baekhyun thought there is no way SM Entertainment would call him

Theqoo: There is no way SM Entertainment calls me, right?

theqoo inserted image

OP: 20-year-old Baekhyun used to think like that. When he got casted on a street, they didn’t tell him the company’s name but only the address so he came to see. He got a call from them after that and he couldn’t believe it.

20 years old - joined SM
20 years old December - his debut teaser was released
21 years old - debuted
He always found it pity that his own training period was short. When he was asked what he wanted to do the most if he returned to his school days, he wrote that he wanted to be SM trainee early. Fans found it was heartbreaking.
In order to debut with other trainees (members), he had to make a lot efforts. In such a short period of time, he had to change his vocal techniques and learned all the dances from the beginning. Before joining SM, he didn’t know how to dance. When music was played, he just clapped his hands.

Comments:

- There has never been a single time when he doesn’t perform well on stage.

- He found it pity that he became a trainee late but I’m happy as a fan when I can see clearly how he has been improving.

- When I watched his History stage, I thought he was really a born-to-be idol. I was surprised when I found out that his training time was short… He was born with talents, wasn’t he?

- He’s a born-to-be idol.

- He is really so good at performing on stage.

- I became his fan because I watched his debut stage. He has a puppy-face but he is a pro.
- As expected that if it’s meant to be, it’ll be. Training period is just a number.

- Woah I thought he was a trainee since he was a kid.

- As expected of SM’s eyes. How can they bring home such a talented kid

- He’s so good on stage that I thought he has a long training period. He’s also handsome and he has a puppy-face.

- Baekhyun sings very well.

- He’s been good since debut.

- Baekhyun caught my eyes the most in MAMA era but it turned out he wasn’t trained much.

- When I watched his debut stage, I thought he would have been trained for 6 years.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.