Monday, November 26, 2018

[Instiz] Which male idols with inner double eyelids + puppy face + main vocal + having sense?

Instiz: Male idols with inner double eyelids + puppy face + main vocal + having sense

OP: These are my 2 biases’ distinct features. Is there anyone else?

(Baekhyun related comments only)

- As soon as I read the title, I thought of Baekhyun. I think he’s OP’s bias.

- I thought of Baekhyun.

- That’s so Baekhyun.

- That’s totally Baekhyun.

- Byun Baekhyun.

- I thought of Woohyun and Baekhyun.

- I expected Baekhyun.

- I knew it was Baekhyun right away.

- It screams Baekhyun from the title.

- It’s our Baekhyun, right?

- It’s obviously Baekhyun.

- Not a fan but it’s obviously Baekhyun.

- I knew it was Baekhyun and I was right.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.