Saturday, September 1, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] Baekhyun IG Update ft. Loco 'Young' Ranks #1 on Melon

  • Naver: BAEKHYUN feels shy when ‘YOUNG’ ranks #1 (ft.LOCO)
[+383] The song is really good. Let’s hit daebak, ‘Young’!

[+138] AngCo, let’s hit daebak!!

[+124] “I’m shy” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun’s cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+74] This is the collaboration of Baekhyun and Loco, the digital gangsters, voice color gangsters!!! This is the song of the best artists who don’t disappoint me and it’s worth the wait. It’s already daebak! Baekhyun and Loco hwaiting!

[+72] Baekhyun-ah, you’re the one who suits No.1! I’ll make you always shine brightly on the top. ‘Young’, let’s hit daebak!

[+10] His face looks like a puppy, but why he looks this sexy when he sings?

[+5] The more I listen to ‘Young’, the better it is. Baekhyun’s voice and Loco’s rapping match really well.

[+5] Anggeul x Loco AngCo’s song is so good… young ~~~~ ><

[+4] The song seems really good

             

  • Weibo: 180831 Baekstagram update
Overall: [+2020]

- He knows about it!! Let’s go!!!

- I will work hard for Baekhyun and not let Baekhyun down

- I’ve been streaming on Melon all this while and not even watched the MV yet, it’s all worth it

- Bobohu’s competitiveness hahahah I’m happy

- I knew you would see it hahah

- You are worth it

- Baby shared the results with us happily so it shows how important this is to him. All our efforts are worth it. I love you

- Wuwuwu I’m glad that you saw it. You are the best. Our baby, when are you releasing solo?

- I want to give you the best support

- He knows T_T

- It’s worth it. Knowing that you are watching, it gives me more strength to stream

- Haha, this is all our Xiao Bo deserves

- Don’t be shy, you deserve the best

- As long as Bobo is happy, everything is worth it~

- It’s all yours

- Your happiness is my greatest happiness ahhhhhhh T_T

- Baekhyun’s reaction is too cute! Everybody, you’ve worked hard T_T

- #1 is yours!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.