Saturday, November 12, 2016

[Weibo] Baekhyun's tongue


Overall: [+4992]

[+301] Lately I really joined Baekhyun’s fandom~ I cannot with his cuteness, his personality is too attractive!

[+237] This kid is comfortable on the eyes

[+223] Cute and handsome

[+210] Byun Baekhyun world’s number one cutie!

[+188] Byun Baekhyun is so cute, so handsome

[+171] So good-looking, he’s the best-looking game streamer I’ve ever seen

[+145] I’m pretending Baekhyun is trying to flirt with me

[+149] Aiya, a passer-by here thinks your Hyun-ie is very handsome

[+141] Byun Baekhyun is actually flirting with me! Byun Baekhyun is so cute!

[+108] Kisses Bobohu

[+85] What’s Baekhyun staring at, he’s staring so seriously
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.