Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[Instiz/Weibo] Baekhyun reveals crossdressing to fulfill his promise to fans


- He’s really so beautiful

- I like Baekhee unnie

- I love innocent Baekhee so much… I hope he turn to be sexy next time…

- What to do when he’s even prettier than female

- Thank you, Baekhyun-ah! Will you post more picture if you keep getting #1?

- I’m not a fan, but why I’m so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Byun Baekhyun’s so beautiful.

- Marry me, Baekhee unnie!

- Baekkie unnie is the most beautiful in the world

- Wanna go dancing with me?

- I gave up as a girl ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Unnie, date me please!

- Baekhee’s goddess


- The mole in his nose is so cute

- Marry me, unnie! I’ll treat you well

- If only Baekhee unnie and Junhee unnie get to debut together…


Overall: [+5500]

[+656] Xian who only crossdressed because his group member didn’t want too, he’s actually really manly. Such a good-looking pretty thing, I want to hide him

[+316] World class beauty

[+326] Really! Like! That! Mole!

[+294] I thought I heard someone call me beautiful

[+314] Our Hyun who’s so beautiful when he crossdresses but his personality is that of a real man. He fulfilled his #1 promise and revealed his crossdressing picture but actually he already showed Eris during a livestream. Really skilled at spoiling fans

[+240] Our Hyun

[+233] Men who keep their promises deserve to be loved!

[+166] After watching BBKS, this is the male idol I have a good impression of~ I who never paid attention to Korean groups

[+161] Isn’t he too good-looking? Baekhyun this is against the rules!!

[+128] Pretty pretty Baekhyun

[+109] My super beautiful Hyun-gege

[+103] He’s really good-looking in this picture

[+88] Please tell me who this person really is?
> It’s EXO Byun Baekhyun
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.