Tuesday, November 10, 2015

[Instiz] "EXO-Ls... We haven't done anything for you..."




- Why you haven’t done anything?? You’ve been standing on stage for us, haven’t you? That’s enough.

- Your words are beautiful. You have done a lot for us already.

- Baekhyun knows everything. I have to work hard on voting.

- As long as EXO’s still there…

- Why you haven’t done anything for us… we thanks you for debuting and singing for us…

- Thanks for being born and being EXO.

- I’m sobbing… I really feel happy to be your fan.

- Be healthy and happy. That’s how we want you to repay us.

- I love you Baekhyun-ah… I don’t know how many times I’ve been reading it. Sorry and thanks you. And congratulations on your awards.

- Not a fan but this is really touching.

- That you always show us the best performances is our biggest energy and happiness.

Source [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.