Saturday, November 15, 2014

[Pann] Baekhyun is Jongin's cute hyung





- Jongin was patting Baekhyun’s back. Jongin finds Baekhyun is cute


- Jongin’s smile was like a proud mom’s here. Jongin is interested in Baekhyun’s cuteness. Jongin ah your heart = my heart





- Jongin is cute, Baekhyun too. I love the line “my sights become dark”


- I have to be more possessive. I wanna soothe Baekhyun too

- These two are so cute


- You should post on both Kai and Baekhyun’s threads. These 2 are really cute together

- Aigoo aigoo who is hyung and who is maknae here? i’m melted when NiNi soothed Baekhyun

- I like the line “my sights become dark” ㅠㅠㅠㅠ cute cute


- Jongin smiles like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at their smiles… gwiyomi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.