Monday, October 23, 2023

[Theqoo] HEARTSTEEL - PARANOIA ft. BAEKHYUN, tobi lou, ØZI, and Cal Scruby

Theqoo: HEARTSTEEL - PARANOIA ft. BAEKHYUN, tobi lou, ØZI, and Cal Scruby

- Baekhyun does so well.


Baekhyun’s voice sounds nice.


- The song is good though.


- The song is good and Baekhyun does well as expected.


- As expected of Baekhyun’s voice.


- Baekhyun’s voice is just unreal.


- I listened to the song and it’s just a piece of cake to Baekhyun.


- Why it feels like this is the first time I heard this vibe from Baekhyun. He does well as expected.


- It's a bit of lacking this year generally... Of course, Baekhyun's voice is good.. Don't you think they’re giving it all to Valorant.


- It’d be great if they can add more Baekhyun’s adlib in the chorus.


- The song was well made.


- Why did they put that much noise into the song? It's a pity that there's no shouting part. Baekhyun's good at adlib though.


- Baekhyun’s insane.


- The song is really good, but maybe because I know that Baekhyun’s good at adlib, so it’d be great if there is shouting part. The highlight is bit pity.


- The song is good and Baekhyun’s part is awesome.


- I think the song would have been more exploding if Baekhyun had an adlib. It’s really fun to listen to such vocal with that genre. The MV is well done.


- If only the chorus screaming part is longer, the feel the pleasure would be awesome.


- Baekhyun did well and it’d be better if only they removed the machine sound. 


- I couldn’t feel much of Baekhyun’s voice color because of the machine sound. I heard the song and I totally didn’t know it was Baekhyun.


- The song is good and Baekhyun’s voice matches fcking well.


- It’d be great if there is Baekhyun’s high note at the end.


- Can’t feel much of Baekhyun’s unique vocal. It’s such a pity.


- Why I think that they could have get more of Baekhyun’s tasty vocal.


- Baekhyun’s voice is so good. He matches both the character and the image.


- Baekhyun always has that vocalist vibe no matter wherever I hear him. His voice really stands out in good meaning.


- The song is good to me. I keep repeating it.


- The more I listen to it, the more I got into it.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.