Friday, November 27, 2020

[Instiz] How big Baekhyun and KongDeok are

Instiz 1: Woah but Baekhyun's influence is daebak. He was just playing with his fans on Twitter, but he dominates trends on Twitter, dominates all the Popular posts on big sites, and there already articles. As expected.

Instiz 2: 8-year-old idol who dominates real-time trends like playground. As expected of All-time Legend Final Boss.

Instiz 3: 2 biggest waves of people who became Baekhyun's fans recently. One is his birthday Vapp and the other is KongDeok burger.

Instiz 4: There are still so many people start stanning Baekhyun. Isn't it 9 years since his debut? He is incredible as much as his charm.

Instiz 5: Baekhyun is really daebak. His fan love and communication daebak.

Instiz 6: Baekhyun's power of influence is daebak. Jeilum Burger is trending.

Instiz 7: That Twitter big union that everyone says to be tough, Baekhyun has done it twice. White Hair and KongDeok Burger.

KongDeok Burger seriously cannot be beaten.

- He is really hot issue.

Instiz 8: This Baekhyun's KongDeok chaos is a real hit. I'm a fan of another area and also an idol fan, but my acquaintances suddenly texted me, "What's Baekhyun's KongDeok?" as they thought I must know it because I'm an idol fan. 

- I'm also a fan of another artist but I was following the stream too. Baekhyun-nim is so sweet.

- Twitter users are all in this together despite being in different areas.

- They are picking this as the best thing on Twitter in the second half of the year.

Instiz 9: If you ask me how daebak Baekhyun's hot issue capacity for these days. Both videos of Baekhyun in YouTube's Naeju rank in top 10 Trending videos.

1st episode's best ranking is #3
2nd episode's best ranking is #8
And with his one tweet, 'KongDeok Burger' dominates communities, Twitter, and even real-time searches.
I feel like I'm watching White Hair back then.

- And he is having White Hair now too.

- It's really tough to unify twitter though, but he did it twice.

- King God Hyun.

- Searching white hair on Naver and nothing comes out except for him.

Instiz 10: I'm a fan of another artist, but I think Baekhyun is like a person who brings out good influences.

Instiz 11: Wow daebak all the popular posts are still about Baekhyun

Instiz 12: Baekhyun is really a super star, big super star. He is so amazing. It hits this big.

Instiz 13: Baekhyun's KongDeok story is so fun. Thanks to him, the community has become peaceful. I like it.

Instiz 14: Baekhyun is really saving small business and employees.

Instiz 15: Baekhyun is like Human Disaster Assistance Fund

Instiz 16: There is no EXO's fan at all on my timeline but everyone is talking about nothing except for Baekhyun's KongDeok story.

Instiz 17: There are already more than 20 popular articles on Baekhyun and KongDeok.

Instiz 18: I already knew it but I'm still so shocked at Baekhyun's influence.

Instiz 19: The next popular person in Buchoen will be KongDeok-ssi.

Instiz 20: I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun and KongDeok is so fun. The most fun among things I have seen.

Instiz 21: What's with Baekhyun trending on 10s every time he does something. He is really the icon of 10s.

Instiz 22: It's been a while since communities are this fun.

Instiz 23: Baekhyun-nim is like Bible of idol world. I'm jealous as a fan of another artist.

Instiz 24: The Best 1 idol whom I understand why fans like him so much.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.