Wednesday, October 21, 2020

[Youtube/Instiz] Genius Idol Baekhyun who knows fans well and can't help but being successful




Youtube: The reason why Genius Idol Baekhyun who knows fans well can't help but being successful. There is nothing we can hate on him. Love you Byun Baekhyun. #YouQuizOnTheBlock

[+5.4k] Baekhyun is the idol who still has new fansites in his 9th year of career.

> [+77] For real. Baekhyun is the leader of first tier.

> [+73] I thought I already left the fandom, but if I look at Baekhyun's face, I look for his related videos. I think his power of attracting people is so strong. He is really amazing.

[+2.9k] If you look at Baekhyun, every single word he says shows how strong-minded person he is. He himself also knows his mentality is strong. Look at how he always takes lessons and takes care of himself for his self-development even though he's been in his 9th year of career, he seems to be born to be an idol. He also knows his fans' needs well, so he knows very well what he needs to do so that fans will like. He is a communication king, he sings well, and he has senses. Is there anything he lacks?

[+2.8k] Baekhyun, who doesn't lose himself but rather makes his own brand...Can't help but love him..

[+2.8k] SM's excellent employee Byun Baekhyun.

[+2.7k] Baekhyun knows his fans well, but he isn't just showing it off, but he's really thoughtful, subjective, and genuine. When I look back on why I liked him, it was totally worth it.

[+1.7k] How can he not get old at all? Meanwhile, Baekhyun's mind has grown a lot. Heavenly idol Byun Baekhyun is the best!

[+1.4k] He himself is so cute, but I like it more how he is firm, rather than soft.

[+1.1k] Even when there are people who don't like Baekhyun, who would dislike him? It's a hole in your heart, so fill it with Baekhyun. Actually, I don't know how you don't like him, but no... how can you not like him? He is good at singing. He is handsome. He is good to fans. He is just a genuine person. 

[+830] Baekhyun is really... I always feel like his cuteness is excessive. He doesn't intend to, but it is just natural cuteness... But once he starts performing again, OMG... As expected Genius idol does well even both on stage and off stage.

[+556] There is no one that treats fans more sincerely than Baekhyun or as much as Baekhyun does. So I'm more grateful, I'm able to love him more, and I somehow feel more proud of him and happy. I'm so proud that I like someone who makes me realize how precious his heart is. Thank you, Baekhyun.

[+141] Baekhyun would be very popular no matter group he is in.


Instiz: Baekhyun's hair that went through 6 times of bleaching + kind puppy that did the hairstyle that fans want

- Legend.

- He is so pretty. He is handsome.

- Honey...

- Is he having a comeback?

- Fans said they wanted to see his white hair, so he bleached his hair right away. They worried for his scalp, so he said he wasn't hurt. Kind-hearted one and only puppy Byun Baekhyun.

- He is warm-hearted King.

- Byun Baekhyun saves the world with his white hair.

- I want to have a boyfriend.

- I'm crying. 6 times...because we want it... Baekhyun forever.

- There will never be an idol like this again.

- Communication King.

There is no idol like this again. Only Byun Baekhyun.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.