Sunday, May 19, 2019

[Instiz/Theqoo] The reason why Baekhyun started his Youtube channel



“You guys have a hard time waiting. I don’t know how much I know about your feelings but I think waiting is still hard all the time. You can get stressed, and I don’t know how much strength we can be for you, but I hope you guys can be happy and gain strength when you see us. When we perform on stage and look at Eris’ expressions, we know what you feel, and we are so thankful because you come for us. Now or even in the future, I hope you guys and I also can smile. I want to be more strength for you. And that’s also why I tried to open the YouTube channel”

Instiz:

OP: He started it because of fans. Both million subscribers and million views are the result of his 7-year career.

- God Baekhyun.

- His love for fans is the top.

- He is so lovable.

- Our Baekhyun is the best. Baekhyun-ah!!!!

- He does what he says. I hope he knows that fans are very happy whenever he uploads a video on Youtube.

- Baekhyun-ah, I have never regretted for loving you and EXO. I love you. We are always by your sides.

- He opened one because fans kept asking him who knew nothing about vlog. The idea was even 2 years ago. He didn’t get permission from the company to do it and they just let him do it this year. He also keeps feeling sorry for their long hiatus.

- Some genuine celebrities spend their time to make videos because they want to repay their fans even just small things, but it upsets me so much to see muggles and antis keep attacking them and saying that they do that for money.

- I’m really crying.

- It is so cool of him to treasure fans sincerely.

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m happy.

- Thanks to Baekhyun, I get happiness on my tiring days.

- He didn’t actually think of opening one, but fans kept asking him so he decided to make one.

- 7 years of career. He is so cool.

- I’m touched ㅜㅠㅠ

- A person is on top for a reason.

- His heart is amazing.

- Baekhyun-ah!! I really love you 3000.

- Baekhyun’s existence is also strength for me. Thank you, Baekhyun-ah!!!

- Baekhyun-ah!! loving you is the best thing I have done in my life.

- He has been my strength for 7 years. I’m just a little but I want to be his strength as well.

- Baekhyun-ah, I love you. That you can just be somewhere breathing is also big strength to me. I love you.

- Not even his fan but I also fell for him.

- Since debut till now, Baekhyun has never been lack of efforts on stage and that is how he gives me a good impression. I support him.

- Not a fan but I’m crying.


Theqoo:

- Celebrities!! Please communicate with your fans more!!

- I can’t understand people who attack celebrities for being youtubers.

- I hope my idol learn from him.

- His vlogs are precious.

- He treats his fans so well. KyoongTube is precious.

- Idols work this hard meanwhile the company is so annoying.

- He has a good impact. If the company don’t do it, so Baekhyun will do it himself.

- Thank you Baekhyun-ah!! I love this so much and it is so precious to me. I’m having a hard time lately, but thank to you, I forgot it.

- His purpose is nice. It’s nice to see him communicating fans genuinely.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.